WHY CHOOSE US FOR DELIVERY?
What delivery options do we offer?
- Premium – Next Business Day delivery when placed before 3PM AEST for eligible orders in Metro areas
- Premium Select Future Date – For time-sensitive orders, sent on Next Business Day Shipping, this method allows you to select a preferred delivery date, and we’ll hold off sending it until the day before to get it there on the date you want!
- Standard – Standard Shipping is variable by area but is available to addresses all across Australia. You can check your estimated delivery date in the check out!
Do you offer tracking for your hampers?
What time will the hamper be delivered?
Why do you charge for delivery?
How much does delivery cost?
How long will my order take?
Can I redirect my order?
What happens if my hamper is returned?
Can you deliver to hospitals?
Can we deliver to rural addresses?
What shipping method should I select?
Do you offer same-day delivery?
Can the courier call my recipient?
What courier service do Hampers with Bite use?
Do you deliver on weekends and public holidays?
How will my recipients know who sent them the hamper?
Where do you deliver?
What happens if my recipient doesn’t collect their gift hamper?
How do you keep your hampers safe in transit?
What if no one’s home to accept delivery?
- It could be taken to a collection point (such as Aus Post or Parcel Connect, depending on the courier service), and a missed delivery card will be left, or
- The hamper will be returned to the depot and delivery will be attempted again, usually the following business day.
How long will my Corporate Order take?
What measures are you taking to protect against COVID-19?
We place the highest priority on protecting the health and well-being of our employees, clients and customers so we wanted to let you know what we’re doing behind the scenes based on guidance from the Australian and Victorian government health departments. New measures include:
- All team members thoroughly washing and sanitising hands every time they enter and leave our warehouse
- All team members sanitising their hands before and after warehouse pickups and customer deliveries
- All warehouse team members wearing medical-grade protective gloves while packing customer orders
- Clear direction to all team members to stay at home if they feel sick