HAMPERS WITH BITE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
If you cancel the order anytime before we have processed it (packing your order), you will be refunded within 2-3 business days.
We are unable to cancel an order if it has been processed. If an item has not yet been delivered we will request our couriers return it (a post-dispatch cancellation) but please note that we are unable to guarantee this return will be successful if the order is within 2 working days from delivery.
Please call our friendly staff on 1300 795 802 or email at email@example.com to discuss further.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- All refunds for orders placed via our website will be made via the original payment method used. For corporate orders that were invoiced, we will require bank details. Please contact us for further information.
- Cancellations or alterations to orders must be made prior to commencing production (normally 1-3 working days prior to the requested delivery date, but during the busy periods such as Christmas time, this timeframe may be extended due to high production volumes).
- If an order is amended to a hamper of lower value we will refund the difference in the price of the hamper to the original payment method used.
- If a request to cancel an order is made after dispatch we will ask our couriers to return the item but this may not be possible. If the item is successfully returned to us this will incur a $14.95 return fee and the remainder of the cost of the hamper will be refunded. Outward shipping is not refundable. Please note if the order is within 2 working days of delivery a return or redirection may not be possible.
- If you change your mind and no longer want your order, please contact us immediately as we are unable to make any edits once your order has been processed. Please note that our standard business hours are 9am-5pm AEST Monday-Friday, and so any amendments or cancellations sent outside of those business hours will be actioned as soon as possible during business hours. We may at our discretion add additional hours during busy periods in selected teams. Our courier’s operations teams operate similar hours and so if any request is made outside of said business hours by HWB, our couriers may not be able to action it.
- If HWB is advised of the change of mind prior to us processing the order, we will cancel it within our system and refund in full. If there is a change of mind after it has been processed then we will request a redirection with the couriers, but please note this may not be possible and will incur a redirection fee of $14.95.
- If there is a change of mind after the order has been delivered, then returns must be made at the customer’s own cost to our warehouse address and on receipt of the returned item we will refund for the cost of the hamper. Please contact us for further information.
- If items are delivered to a Post Office or similar and are not collected in the required timeframe (normally around 2 weeks, resulting in them being returned to us), we will get in touch to advise you of this. Under these circumstances we will offer a credit for the value of the hamper off a future order, or a replacement hamper to be sent free of charge. We are not able to refund hampers that are returned to us due to the perishable nature of the items and that they will have been within Australia Post’s network for at least two weeks.
- Please note whilst we will do our best to ensure delivery is made in a timely manner, we will not provide compensation for deliveries not made on the expected date.
- If the courier’s tracking states that an item has been delivered but the recipient is claiming non-receipt, we will investigate with the couriers and on the results of the investigation suggest an appropriate resolution. Please note this process of investigation may take several days.
- In the event of a redirection request, if this is unsuccessful we will refund the redirection fee. We are unable to refund or compensate any additional amount under these circumstances.
- In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your purchase with Hampers with Bite all we ask is the parcel is returned in the same condition it was received and we will refund you for the hamper.
- Hampers with Bite will only refund for items not received. If an item has been delivered to an incorrect location we will do our utmost to rectify this at our own cost.
- At Hampers with Bite we pride ourselves on the quality of not only the products itself but also customer satisfaction. If you receive a gift that has been damaged, faulty, or the item is incorrect, please contact our Customer Service team within 14 business days on 1300 795 802 or email photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order or tracking reference.
- If a customer has received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, we allow them the choice of a credit or a replacement, as long as we still have the same Hamper in stock.
- If we run out of stock of any item within the hampers, we will replace it without notice for a similar item of equal or greater value. We will not provide any compensation (refund or credit) for swapped ingredients.
SHIPPING DAMAGE REFUND POLICY
- Hampers with Bite take the upmost care to ensure your package is received in perfect condition and is exactly what you ordered.
- In the rare situation a consignment has been damaged in transit Hampers with Bite will gladly replace the damaged item, upon receipt of photos of the damage or notification from our couriers of the damage.
- If we no longer have this item in stock we will send an agreed alternative of equal or greater value.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
- In the circumstance that you need to return or exchange an item please email email@example.com or call 1300 795 802. Please quote your order number or invoice number in all correspondence.
- If the reason for returning the Hamper is due to change of mind, the product is no longer relevant or there is insufficient evidence suggesting Hampers with Bite is at fault, then outward shipping costs will not be refunded and the customer/recipient is required to cover costs of return shipping. This is as per Australian Consumer Law.
- If Hampers with Bite deems the product to be damaged, faulty or the wrong item then there will be no additional shipping charges for resending an item. Please note that ingredients/products within the hamper may have been swapped for a similar item if we were out of stock when packing the hamper; if you are unsure please contact us with a contents description and/or photo of what was received.
If you have any other further queries in regards to refunds or in relation to orders, please contact the Hampers with Bite Customer Service team on 1300 795 802 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*For all orders placed through our website, refunds will be made to the same card, Paypal, or Afterpay account that was used to pay for the original order. For any corporate orders paid via invoice, we will require your bank details to send you the refund.