Hampers with Bite Returns and Refunds Policy
If you cancel the order anytime before we have despatched it, you will be refunded within 2-3 business days.
We are unable to cancel if the order is 24 hours away from delivery, on board for delivery, or custom made.
Please call our friendly staff on 1300 795 802 or email at email@example.com to discuss further.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- If you request a delivery to an address outside of our courier's delivery territory, a card will be left in their mailbox and the Hamper delivered to the nearest Post Office/Depot so that the recipient can collect their hamper at a suitable time.
- If items are delivered to a Post Office or similar and are not collected in the required timeframe (resulting in them being returned to us), we will get in touch to advise you of this. Under these circumstances we will offer a replacement if outward shipping is repaid, or will refund the price of the hamper minus the cost of the return shipping. Refunds will only be made once an item has been safely received into our warehouse.
- If you need to cancel your order during transit, we will attempt to have your Hamper returned to our Warehouse by the couriers. If the Hamper is returned successfully, you will be refunded for the item minus the cost of the return shipping. Please allow take 2-3 business days for the money to return back to your account*. Please note if the Hamper is within 48 hours of delivery we may not be able to get this returned to us and therefore will be unable to refund the order in full.
- Please note whilst we will do our best to ensure delivery is made in a timely manner, we will not provide compensation for deliveries not made on the expected date at the fault of the couriers.
- If the courier's tracking states that an item has been delivered but the recipient is claiming non-receipt, we will investigate with the couriers and on the results of the investigation suggest appropriate resolution.
- In the event of a redirection request, if this is unsuccessful we will refund the redirection fee. We are unable to refund or compensate any additional amount under these circumstances.
- In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your purchase with Hampers with Bite all we ask is the parcel is returned in the same condition it was received and we will refund you for the hamper.
- At Hampers with Bite we pride ourselves on the quality of not only the products itself but also customer satisfaction. If you receive a gift that has been damaged, faulty or the item is incorrect please contact our Customer Service team within 14 business days on 1300 795 802 or email photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference or tracking reference.
- If a customer has received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, we allow them the choice of a credit or a replacement, as long as we still have the same Hamper in stock.
Shipping Damage Refund Policy
- Hampers with Bite take the upmost care to ensure your package is received in perfect condition and is exactly what you ordered.
- In the rare situation a consignment has been damaged in transit Hampers with Bite will gladly replace the damaged item, upon receipt of photos of the damage.
- If we no longer have this item in stock we will send an agreed alternative of equal or greater value.
Returns & Exchange Procedure:
- In the circumstance that you need to return or exchange an item please email email@example.com or call 1300 795 802 and we will take care of this for you. Please quote your order number or invoice number in all correspondence.
- Returns and payment will be processed within 24-48 hours after making contact with a sales representative. For orders placed via our website, refunds will be processed via the original payment method (card, Paypal, Afterpay). For bulk orders, we will send an EFT payment.
- There is no re-stocking or processing fee.
- If Hampers with Bite deems the product to be damaged, faulty or the wrong item then there will be no additional shipping charges.
- If the reason for returning the Hamper is due to change of mind, the product is no longer relevant or there is insufficient evidence suggesting Hampers with Bite is at fault, then outward shipping costs will not be refunded and the customer/recipient is required to cover costs of return shipping.
If you have any other further queries in regards to refunds or in relation to orders, please contact the Hampers with Bite Customer service team on 1300 795 802 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*For all orders placed through our website, refunds will be made to the same card, Paypal, or Afterpay account that was used to pay for the original order. For any corporate orders paid via invoice, we will require your bank details to send you the refund.